Previous Posts

Powered By

Powered by Blogger

Free URL Redirection @ .co.nr


Not Alone

MY MOST RECENT POEM


NOT ALONE

Fate hasnt changed its tone,
Still not anymore I m alone
Around me the light of sun rays,
Has illuminated all my days
When no one was with me,
Cuckoos gave me company
In solitude, I can now be never,
Maybe now I have grown clever
Found many friends around,
They were always here making silent sound
To hear them it took me a while,
Until they brought me a smile
Pain of the world they shoo away,
The mild wind cheers me up in a sway
Fate hasnt changed its tone,
Still not anymore I m alone
Worries bothered more at night,
When black sky wins over white
The twinkling star-studded sky plays a part,
Sad thoughts doesnt get a start
Wonder, when I was told
In the times very old,
Even with very little to spare,
Together with peace, people stayed pair
Probably, their hearts did nurture,
A kind friend called NATURE.




Labels: , , ,

By I-m-me @ 7:57 AM,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Design provided by Kewl-Kapricornian - Be an Observer, to Discover...

 Subscribe