Previous Posts

Powered By

Powered by Blogger

Free URL Redirection @ .co.nr


Friend

One more from my not too recently wrote poems;


FRIEND

Looking back, when I think,
On a fine day of spring
I saw you passing through
And I wanted to know who are you?
God must have blessed me then,
Or else, would I be so fortunate,
To befriend a gem.
Not long after, life turned bitter.
A deep blow of hatred,
Made things between us, shatter.
Thankfully but, the past has end,
Making me realize,
The value of a true friend
About future, fate will decide
Whether, we would be apart or together,
But I promise, there will be memories,
That will always linger.




Labels: , ,

By I-m-me @ 1:14 AM,

3 Comments:

At 2:24 AM, Blogger Divyesh .R said...

Dear Sachana,

Very good.... itz nice..... cool ..

 
At 9:40 PM, Blogger Divyesh .R said...

Hi Sachanaji,

This is fr second time ... i go through this poem ...nice one .. meaningful.. i expect more from you on friendship.Take care.


Dev

 
At 10:18 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Very nice, thoughtful poem....i know it comes straight from the heart....as it straight touches the heart!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Design provided by Kewl-Kapricornian - Be an Observer, to Discover...

 Subscribe